With PC JIMS Child Support Module, office personnel can:
- Extract party names and addresses directly from the JIMS Case Management program.
- Automatically index accounts by account number and associated party names.
- Maintain a complete list of orders for any account.
- Obtain a complete support history for an account, detailing every payment made through the clerk's office, and the account balance.
- Issue checks for deposited payments either immediately or after a waiting period for bank clearance.
- Print comprehensive reports for IDPA of payments made on non-assistance accounts.
- Generate daily, monthly, and annual financial reports.
- Print address labels.
- Issue court notices to delinquent payors.
- Monitor an account's status with respect to payment of administrative fees.
- Print notices of annual clerk fees.
- Print reports of payment histories, delinquency assessments and charging assessments.
Click here to download a brochure for PC JIMS Child Support.