JIMAS IMAGING is a paperless, digital document management solution for compact storage and easy retrieval of documents. It's part of our integrated suite of applications for the justice system.
- Archive closed cases and/or use for current cases.
- Become paperless — replace paper documents with scanned images in the courtroom.
- Not just for papers — store digital audio & video files for easy access.
- Scan & store images by case number or other ID, as needed.
- Optional batch mode lets you scan a whole batch of documents, then distribute them to various cases.
- Export tool saves both microfilming costs and storage space, while retaining availability after destruction.
- Reduce costs by sharing the system — digital case documents are kept independent & secure for Prosecutor, Circuit Clerk and Probation offices.
Digital Access is safer
- Never check out a file or lose a document again.
- Set up security measures controlling which users can scan, modify and delete files.
- Security is linked to JIMS, for single-point access control to juvenile, impounded & other sensitive cases.
- Secure a document so that it can only be viewed by authorized users. Secure the litigant or the whole case.
JIMAS IMAGING is a whole lot more than just a digital copy of your documents. Click here to download a brochure to learn more.
Click here to see how to use JIMAS IMAGING to streamline your daily court call.