Designed for the office of the Circuit Clerk, PC JIMS Courts is composed of four sub-modules:
- Finances: The finance management programs provide an automated system of receipting payments, establishing account receivables and disbursing fines and fees.
- Statistics: These programs quickly process the information necessary to form common statistical reports required by the Administrative Office of Illinois Courts.
- Scheduling: Schedule management programs exist for both court and non-court appointments that can be entered by users in the clerk's office or by the judges themselves.
- Indexing: Searching for a case is easy with automatic case indexing. Cases can be accessed using the case number or a litigant's name.
PC JIMS Courts simplifies many of the routine tasks performed by the Clerk staff:
A single screen allows editing of A/Rs and receipting payments
- Drag multiple parties from a list of civil litigants to the "For" and "Against" columns to make a universal or semi-universal disposition
- Copy criminal dispositions and sentences to other charges
Set hearings using on-screen calendar views sorted in various ways using date, judge and courtroom
(Red=conflict, Yellow=hearing, Orange=simultaneous conflict & hearing)
- Custom views of the docket, sorted any way you might want it. Just double-click on the hearing to edit it
Click here to see how to use PC JIMS to streamline your daily court call.
Click here to download a brochure for PC JIMS Courts.
Additional software available to your office: