Eliminate duplication of data entry by access to Clerk's JIMS system
- Client personal data - name, address, DOB, etc.
- Client case information - case number, charge, disposition, sentence date, sentence length, etc. from Clerk's system.
- Incorporate client court dates into officer schedules.
- View client fine & fee information for probation & non-probation cases.
- Annual restitution statistics.
- View case minutes from Clerk's system.
- Statistical data for AOIC reports.
Partial list of data managed by client/case and compiled into AOIC stat reports.
- Case numbers, offense types, offense descriptions, sentence dates and close dates.
- Assessment/reassessment-computerized, on-screen.
- Special conditions.
- Ordered placements.
- Client notes.
- Personal scheduling for each officer, including client appointments, hearings from Clerk’s system, and non-client events.
- Revocations and violations.